Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Changes!

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q) about the Great Blog Secrecy Act of 2010:

1. We are moving to Colorado

2. Like, this month

3. Mark quit his job at EA-Mythic

4. He has a job offer from another company

5. That company happens to be in Colorado. Coincidence? Hmmm?

6. Mark got a severance package from EA. Discussing the conditions or details of that package would result in legal action and actionable damages against us- so I’m not talking about it, not even here!

7. Use your brains. Think. They gave him a severance package. Do you think they’d be willing to do that if his wife starting bragging on the “inter-webs” that she was moving to Colorado and getting fancy (read: small) new (read: temporary) digs (read: apartment)? Hmmmmm?

8. I’m a stay at home Mom and need some sort of contact with the wider world. Also, I’m pretty damn whiny. My usual daily interactions revolve around asking Ian if he means the “cow” that goes “mooo” or the “cow” (car) that says “vroom vroom”? Also, he refers to DVD disks as “dicks”. Net Flix delivers disks to our house about once a week. Once a blessed week I get to laugh my substantial butt off as he excitedly shouts “Mamma we got dicks in the mail!”

9. Where was I?

10. Oh yes- dicks of the corporate variety. We shall not tempt them or tweak their noses.

11. I get that this whole creating a google account to log in to read stupid comments about my life is really more effort than it’s worth. As with 99% of all blogging, this is for me more than you, anyway. See #8 above.

12. If this whole process just really balls your panties into a wad, let me know and I’ll just email you the cute kid pictures. That’s all anyone cares about anyway!

13. I will try to update daily (hahahahhaha ……shut up) regarding the progress of the move.

14. Seriously: Dicks… in the mail….

2 comments:

Rue said...

Not to be vulgar, but my Toddler goes around talking about "f*cks" (aka FORKS) and "c*cks" (aka CLOCKS).

But, we don't use Netflicks so no dicks in the mail as of yet.

Amy said...

Yeah, Ian also has f*gs for "flags" and c*ocks for "clocks". Always an adventure with him. Thankfully fork is "Fowok"