Yes Mark turned 33 years young, yesterday. Yes I made another chocolate and peanut butter cake. This one was better because I used a recipe and I left out the coconut. However, I've already told him that next year he'll have to settle for something else; my stomach can't handle any more chocolate and peanut butter creations.
Ethan was very concerned that Daddy didn't have friends come to his birthday party. Personally I think Daddy was sitting next to his best friend.
The cake had too many milk and peanut products in it to risk giving Ian any. So, he had a cookie. A chocolate cookie, as you may note.
After our "party" the boys went to bed under neighbor Amy's supervision while Mark and I went to dinner at Coastal Flats and to see "Live Free or Die Hard". Earlier in the day, he got breakfast in bed and received raise from his boss.
Mark declared it an awesome birthday.

1 comment:
Best. Birthday. Ever.
Thanks baby!
Love,
Mark
Post a Comment