Mark is in Germany for a whole week. He left last night and arrived in Leipzig, Germany sometime this morning (though it is mid afternoon there, now). He will be working until Saturday, then he and a co-worker are traveling to Bacharach, Germany for a little sight seeing on the Rhein river.
The boys and I will try to muddle through as best we can. At the moment Ian is screaming at the top of his lungs because Ethan took his little people toys away. Ian has a temper, though I have no from whom he inherited such a foul state of being. He’s gone so far as to throw himself prone on the floor and bang his head against the hardwood. Apparently there are no pain sensors inside that thick head of his.
Ethan is very sad that his Daddy is not home. It’s going to be a long week, if only because Daddy coming home every night meant some other person Ethan could annoy with incessant questions. Also, Daddy plays “Tomb Raider” with him every night and I’ve already been informed that girls can’t play “Tomb Raider”.
The one and only benefit of Mark being gone- lasagna. I can make yummy gooey cheesy lasagna and not have to worry about Mark wrinkling his nose or making gagging noises. I might even let Ethan try some. Ian can’t have any, he’s “lergic”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment