Thursday, May 27, 2010

House of Busy

Tuesday morning Ian and I met the carpet cleaners at the house. The previous owner had a cat and my allergies wouldn’t even let me walk into the basement without sneezing my head off. So we paid to have all the carpets deep cleaned. Since we couldn’t be in most of the house during that time, Ian played in the backyard and garage while I started cleaning the kitchen. I also took pictures of the backyard:


















Wednesday was a busy day. While Ethan was at school and Mark was at work, Ian and I headed back to the house to let in the siding repair guys, the painters, and the cable installer. Daryl and Rob from FrontRange Handyman services did a wonderful job on the siding and replaced some rotted window trim. Jim Keller and his painting crew (Dale, and Luke) started painting and did a wonderful job.

The cable installer was a nightmare. Of course, I’m probably HIS worst nightmare, because I don’t let those guys talk me into running cable wires helter-skelter around doorframes and baseboards.

Today, Thursday, is Ethan’s last day of 1st grade! The painters will be finishing today. The kitchen is CLEAN, so I’m on to dusting and cleaning the rest of the house. I also have to get the prep work started for painting the boys’ room.

Sunday is getting closer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful yard!!