Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fossilized Fear

Petrified- that's what I am right now. Immobile with fear that the pain will return, that the hormone therapy won't help, that the suggestion of having a complete hysterectomy by age 35 is the only option. So scared that I cry when no one's looking and take out my anger on my family.

Emotional scars seem to take a lot longer to heal than the physical ones.

And yeah this is my "waa look at me I have feelings" post. Deal.

2 comments:

Cricket said...

I think it is a Firefox thing... I had that issue in FF but not in IE

I hope you are feeling better soon, have you had a follow up with the Dr yet? ( I am guessing you have since you mention hormone therapy)

Unknown said...

Oh no. I hope you are feeling better soon and DEFINATELY have a follow up with your doctor.