1. The last movie I saw at the theatre: Harry Potter 5. I went alone, which sucked, but I loved the movie and would love to go back and see it again.
2. Book I’m reading: During my surgery and hospitalization I finished the entire “Dresden Files” series by Jim Butcher. Definitely check them out. They are like a sarcastic, adult, Harry Potter.
3. Listening to (on the computer): Nickelback is a current obsession, though I also spend a great deal of time listening to The Backyardigans.
4. Watching on TV: Happy to have “Dr. Who” back, though I miss Rose. We finished watching “The Tudors” on Showtime and wow did that ever SUCK. Don’t get me started.
5. Playing on the computer: beta testing WAR, whooping the butts of the French in Medieval II: Total War, and getting shot, a lot, in Battlefield II.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment