Happy Quinhora Sombus!
June 28th shall hereafter be celebrated as Quinhora Sombus, or, Five hours Sleep. That’s right, we got five Blessed, Holy, So Say We All, Amen, hours of uninterrupted sleep last night.
I don’t think one solitary dose of Zantac could really help so quickly, but I really don’t care what made him sleep that much. It could even be some weird sleep-inducing fungus growing in his brain, considering all the rain we’ve had. Again- don’t care! Ian nursed, he burped, he didn't scream. He snuggled into the side of his swing seat and slept. He slept for so long I woke up in a panic. He slept so long that Mark suggested waking him up to feed him. (Mark received a few choice words for that suggestion). When he woke up he nursed again, sighed a great big sigh, then yawned and looked at me all bleary eyed. And then he went back to sleep.
Quinhora Sombus, sponsored by the makers of Zantac and the letter ZZZZzzzzzzzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray! Maybe he's over the hump and he'll start sleeping regularly now. :)
YAY Amy and Ian! Congrats...I know and understand the relief you're experiencing. :-)
Hoooooooraaaaayyyy! I SO hope this is the turn around for you guys! And nothing but up from now girlfriend!
Post a Comment