I've been blog-tagged by Shannon so I guess I'd best respond.
A) Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. camp counselor
2. fast food manager
3. cable company manager
4. US Senate aide
B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Willow
3. Gone with the Wind
4. Gladiator
C) Four places you have lived (only four?):
1. (West) Germany
2. Frostburg, Maryland
3. Monterey, California
4. Marietta, Georgia
D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Battlestar Galactica (Best fracking show on TV)
2. CSI: NY
3. Law & Order SVU
4. anything on the History Channel
E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Luxembourg
2. Scotland
3. Cancun
4. New Orleans
F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. June 2006 EC
2. The Weather Channel
3. Camelot Herald
4. Dooce
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. BBQ pork shoulder
2. mashed potatoes
3. green peas
4. filet mignon
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at home in bed
2. at the park with Ethan
3. Kentucky Lake
4. Rupp Arena
Now I'm supposed to "tag" four people with blogs. I think I shall pick Cheryl, Heather, Alison, and.... frack I don't know a fourth person who wants to publicly associate with me. Just deal with it ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment