I'll spare you the reader, and the internet at large, the gory details. If you are reading this you most likely have already heard all the details through the family grapevine or through some other internet communication system, anyway. To sum up: I'm in pre-term labor again.
Bedrest is excruciatingly stupefying-ly boring, so far. TiVO was not my friend and did not anticipate my sudden need for tons of interesting TV to have ready to watch. I'm not supposed to be on the computer so that rules out playing video games. I'm re-reading Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising and listening to the wind beat the trees against the house.
Ethan and Mark are at school and work. Katya is sleeping. It's just me and the incredible jumping belly baby.
Let's all hope this is a silly misunderstanding between my body and the calendar and that on Friday I'll be released to return to your normally scheduled programming. Have to go now, my allotted computer time has expired for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment