"What ya reading, buddy?"
"My Jesus book" (It's a book of illustrated Bible stories that was a gift from his Long godparents)
"What's it about?"
A pair of blue eyes cut over at me and a little exasperated sigh slips out. "Jesus"
"Oh, of course"
He begins to flip pages. "And the baby in the water and the kids and the Mommy and the Daddy and Noah and the dog and dragons."
"Er.. I don't think Noah had dragons on the Ark, sweetheart."
I swear I think he rolled his eyes at this point
"And God and the dragons and the fish. The end."
And verily was it good, for he hath inherited the love of books and the sarcastic wit of his forbearers. And the people wept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL, that made me laugh out loud!
That is too funny! What a smart little man he is.
Post a Comment