Thursday, November 02, 2006

Arr, Mateys!


arr mateys
Originally uploaded by redamy.
Ethan was a pirate this year for Halloween. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who has been in his presence for, oh, the last YEAR. He loves all things pirates right now. That’s fine, his father has always been a scruffy looking space pirate want-to-be. It’s why I love him.

Ethan really “got” the idea of trick or treating this year. He had lots of fun and only ran into the street once. Progress! We went around with the “horde” that had attended our Halloween party. Ian’s toes got cold after a bit, so he and I took a break while Mark and Ethan finished scoping out the candy booty.

He had a “most excellent haul”. Even if I give him three pieces a day, I think he’ll be eating Halloween candy until next Halloween. Now to keep him from trying to feed it to Ian…

Oh, and the parrot? Random neighbor’s pet bird. It sort of freaked out all the kids, but made for a cool photo.

Click on the picture for more pirate adventures shot. My person favorite is “exhausted pirate boy takes lawn nap”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree; the "so tired" shot is absolutely the greatest!