Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too Fracking Hot


Too Fracking Hot
Originally uploaded by redamy.

I've got plenty to write about. Plenty of baby quips, odd comments inspired by "the boy", (Yes I know they are both boys, but some habits are hard to break. And, really? After 4 hours or less of sleep for 2 months straight, I can't recall my own middle name, much less enunciate my eldest son's moniker. Wow I spelled enunciate right on the first try. The world= ending.) ... this sentence died somewhere...

And that's my point. Plenty to write about, plenty to do, but too fracking tired and too fracking hot to do anything but watch Diego save a baby sloth. What the frack? Saving a sloth? Hello? Darwin, anyone?

Not sure what this word is that I keep using? Well why aren't you watching The Best Fracking Show on TV?

Oh- because it doesn't come back on until fracking October.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm with you on the hot thing; it was 106 or more yet again today; it hit 108 yesterday. I'm ready for some of the cool (95) degree weather we're supposed to get this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Meh. They stole the idea from Farscape's 'frell'. But what can you expect from a reinvented 80's show...

Just kidding! Kidding! Don't hurt me!
I have season's 1 and 2 on DvD, it is a pretty good show. ;)