Saturday, April 01, 2006

On the "sauce"...

Well my body is being irritaing again. The pre-term labor complication have gotten worse, and are worse than they were with Ethan. Because of this I spent some time yesterday in the hospital having an ultrasound, being monitored for contractions, and getting steriod shots for the baby's lungs to develop just in case he decides to be a April or May baby.

Let me tell you: those 'roids in the butt HURT. People willingly inject themselves with those? Ugh. Though I guess I will now have a butt capable of hitting 60 homeruns per season!

The baby is doing great. He's very active - as always- and measuring a week and a half ahead. Estimated weight at this point is 4lbs.

I am on strict bedrest, a drug that I HATE called terbutaline (My new nickname is Shaky Mommy), and I have to go back for another shot in the butt later today. Fun huh? Anyone want to trade?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't want to trade, but we're bringing baked goodies tomorrow, books for you to read to stave off the boredom...and an extra couple sets of hands to get the stuff done in the nursery so you won't have to worry. Pick out a dresser already, will ya?