Monday, April 10, 2006

Hanging Around


hanging around
Originally uploaded by redamy.
I haven't provided pictures in quite some time, so click on the picture to the right to get more shots of our recent activities.

The baby's room is slowly coming together with most of the hard work being done by Mark while I sit around "supervising". Ok, in truth I mostly try to keep Ethan out of the way.

Shannon and Ernie have been a huge help the past two weekends. There are pictures of Gaby included in the photo section- because for two blessed weekends in a row she and Ethan have played together like angels instead of hitting, biting and kicking.

1 comment:

Holly Turney said...

Hey Amy! Ethan is such a cutie! I love reading your blog! You even inspired me to start my own! I hope you are feeling as well as possbible! Talk to you soon!
~Holly