Monday, February 06, 2006

Ethan's new bed


Ethan's new bed
Originally uploaded by redamy.

Well the bunk beds were a huge success. Mark and Ethan put them together while I was sleeping on Saturday morning. Ethan practically dragged me out of bed to go see them.

Then Ethan and I went to Target to buy "big boy sheets". He wanted Dora but we settled on Spiderman. I put the sheets on his bed and made up the top bunk with a plain sheet. As soon as Ethan walked in for his nap his little eyes just lit up.

"Oh wow look at these spidermans. Oh look. Oh these are nice!" He jabbered like that for a good 5 minutes before snuggling under the sheets and the big blanket my Mamma made him for Christmas.
We've had no problems with him sleeping in the bed, either (though we weren't expecting any since his crib hasn't had a rail on it for almost a year now). I tell you it's almost heartbreaking how cute he looks with his tiny little body snuggled into that great big bed.

As always, click on the picture to see more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Gaby will buy Ethan some Dora sheets for Valentine's Day or Easter. :)

Kirdy said...

I can picture him rubbing the sheets as he says, "look at these Spidermans." Too cute!