Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hell, I Never Even Heard of Something Like That

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson tagged me. Obviously I’ve angered her in some way more than the usual.

So, six “weird” things about myself. (Yes, it was hard to narrow the list to six. Now stop chortling, ingrates.)

1.The first time I met Todd, who was to be the best man at our wedding, he dragged me into a bathroom, locked the door and said “So you’re Amy. Tell me about yourself and why I should let you seduce my best friend.”

2.My high school graduating class consisted of 565 people but I’m only in touch with one. I haven’t seen her since my junior year in college, but we chat over email (and tag each other on our blogs).

3.I once dyed my hair fuchsia. Not intentionally, mind you, I was trying for auburn. That was the same night I went on my first official “date” with Mark. It was his birthday and we went to Columbia’s steakhouse.

4.I’ve broken every single toe on both feet, most of them multiple times.

5.By the time I was married, I’d had more concussions than boyfriends.

6.My freshman year in college I took a class called “Early Medieval History”. I was one of 5 girls in the class and the only non-athlete. That’s how I got to know the entire UK basketball starting line up and most of the football team. I also got a perfect 100% course grade.

(The title of this post is a quote from the movie Tombstone, from which Turkey Creek and I derive our nicknames.)

Oops: tagging other people. Who's a Huckleberry? Let's ask Holly, Shannon, Amber, Cheryl, and Alison.

No comments: