Aunt Dianne was kind enough to purchase this bath toy for us.
Ethan loves it and Ian likes to observe it while relaxing in his bath. (He doesn’t deign to play with toys while bathing. Bathing is for relaxing. Plebian childhood pursuits like splashing and such being SO far beneath his Highness Only-Sits-When-He-Chooses.)
The problem is, the dang thing keeps falling off the wall, and it is heavy. I’ve tried rubbing a bit of soap on the suction cups, cleaning the shower wall, wetting the suction cups, drying the suction cups, even considered sacrificing a small clown fish as an offering- to no avail.
Then, this morning, I happened upon a picture of Noah in his bath on Amalah.com and LO! There was LIGHT! IN MY HEAD! And the light said:
“Idiot. The directions said hang the thing on the TUB. T U B.”
States exhibit 1 that I might have cheated on those reading comprehension tests.

No comments:
Post a Comment