When we found out that Ian was going to be Ian and not some never–agreed-upon girl’s name, we joked that we’d have a new point guard and small forward for the UK basketball team.
We seem to have grossly underestimated the “grow-like-weeds” genes in the family. I’ve already mentioned how Ian is in the 75% for height and at 7 months completely fills out the length of a 9 month sleeper. Well big brother didn’t want to be outdone.
Ethan went for his 4 year check-up. He is 43.5 inches tall and weighs 37lbs. That’s 99% for height and 50-75% for weight. This from the child who was in the 10% for weight at birth. He refused to cooperate for the hearing or vision checks, but we really had no concerns in those areas anyway. He had to get 4 shots ( 3 boosters and a flu shot) and boy did he scream.
As a reward he got to have strawberry ice cream with sprinkles on top.
“I like ice cream, Mamma. I don’t like shots.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment