Ian weighs 15lbs 8 ounces (50%), is 26 inches long (75%) and has a head circumference of 44cm (90%). He doesn’t have a growth curve so much as a growth stair-step ladder he’s on.
Except for his lingering skin issues and one clogged tear duct he is the “picture of health”. The doctor wants him to keep taking his Zantac ( for reflux) twice a day at .7ml per dose. She said his head control issues are probably just due to his head being heavier than the rest of him (a common thing for preemies, even late-term preemies) and some latent weakness. She recommended increasing his tummy time during the day.
He had five shots today and I’m not sure who cried harder- Ian or Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor guy for the shots. I can't believe he's already 4 months old. One of these days, hopefully prior to college, I'm going to finish his baby gift and mail it to you, lol!
Post a Comment