It's unusually warm here for January. This time last year I was worried that Mamma and Linda wouldn't be able to get to town because of the snowstorms that were forecast. This year it's in the mid 50's to high 60's. I really like having snow for my birthday, but it won't be happening this year.
I told Ethan that I was going to have a birthday and he went immediately into party planner mode. He decided that we were having cake, chocolate cake, and ice cream. We're also going to invite everyone Ethan knows. All of this will be "together Mamma. We have party together. I help you eat cake." Isn't he such a helpful lad?
On the "Hello Daddy" front, Junebug decided to kick his/her Daddy this morning. It was reassuring for me to feel the baby for the first time a few weeks ago, but it's just downright fun when baby kicks for Daddy.
The "big" ultrasound is this Friday afternoon. We will update you ASAP, because I know most of you are more anxious about this than we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment