Friday, January 13, 2006

Junebug the bouncing baby...

Well we had our ultrasound today. The tech, named Lacee, was very personable and walked us through every measurement she was taking. She explained what we were seeing, why she was measuring what she was measuring and shared her frustrations when Junebug bounced all over like one of those rubber bouncy balls we used to play with in middle school.

Now I know you all really only care about the sex, but I first have to tell you that Junebug is measuring a week ahead, which is good, and shows no signs of any congenital defects or problems. Everything about my body and Junebug's body looks perfect.

As for the big news.... well the color of this website is just perfect, because I am definitely outnumberd. That's right, another bouncing healthy little BOY is headed our way. He wasn't shy about showing us, either. In fact, he showed us right off!

I have some really adorable and heart-warming pictures but I don't have a scanner at home, so you'll have to wait a few days for those. Sorry.

Thanks for all the warm wishes and thoughts. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers for another 20 weeks or so. I will be 20 weeks pregnant on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that you know that it's a boy, drop the foo-foo Junebug name before you emotionally scar the poor child. I vote for "Jon".

Anonymous said...

So he is a he after all. Gives a whole new meaning to the wiggle worm nickname. Can't wait to see the pictures.