
.. which was really just the light reflecting off the snow. The Washington DC metro area is forecast to receive a "record-breaking" snowfall. That would be rather impresive given that the northern suburbs accumulated 25inches during the President's Day blizzard of 2003. We lived in Bowie during that time and I can still recall staring at the gully of a driveway where our cars were SUPPOSED to be and then calling the office to tell them I wouldn't be in for the day. We only had 17 inches in Bowie for that storm.
Since we've lived in Springfield the biggest snow we've had was the 9-10 inches we received in February 2006.
At 7:45 this morning my measuring stick said we had 9inches in the backyard. The National Weather Service is reporting 10inches for our town. I will provide updates and pictures as the day progresses.
Do YOU think we'll make the forcast 22inches?

No comments:
Post a Comment