Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About Us.. and stuff

Blatantly stolen from dooce.com and then cross-posted on facebook, because not only am I goofing off, but I'm doing so with as little original thought as possible.

What are your middle names?
Cassandra and Edward. No, I may NOT call him Eddie. No he did NOT get the joke when I promised not to foretell the doom of his civilization.

How long have you been together?
We met in August 1995 and “hooked up” sometime that year. We were married in June 1999

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Dating is such an old fashioned concept… How long before he admitted he was “with” me? That would be about 10 months. There was also that whole period where I refused to acknowledge his presence on the Earth, much less living in the same dorm with me…

Who asked whom out?
He asked me. Then there was the begging to take him back :P

How old are each of you?
His birthday is August 1974 and mine is Jan 1975. Math is hard.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Unavoidably, his. Next question…

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
My depression.

Did you go to the same school?
We both attended the University of Kentucky. I graduated in 1997; he graduated in 1998

Are you from the same home town?
I am an Army brat and ,thus, lack a hometown. He is from a small-ish town in Kentucky. That town is home to a giant tree that flings 6 year olds to the ground and breaks their arms. Not that I have any bitterness, still.

Who is smarter?
I am smarter, but he has some fancy words on his degree that say he attended class more often and thus received better grades. However, I can curse in several more languages. This is a valuable life skill.

Who is the most sensitive?
Oh definitely me, I mean if there isn’t at least 70% humidity in the air my skin dries right out and breaks out in hives… wait… not what you meant? Um.. he’s more tactful. Much more likely to kiss the boy’s boo-boos and less likely to roll his eyes at their drama. He hasn't once responded to a child's world-ending dilemma with "Sucks to be you".

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Coastal Flats. He eats the seafood and I glare. It’s a great diet plan.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Mexico He tried to knock my inebriated body off a pirate ship. I’m not even kidding about that part.

Who has the craziest exes?
Oh, definitely him.

Who has the worst temper?
*glares at all the people who are reading this and chuckling. Frak y’all!*

Who does the cooking?
I love to cook. I love experimenting. I consider recipes to be “guidelines”.

Who is the neat-freak?
Him. It’s so damn annoying. Like anyone REALLY cares that my bed is unmade.

Who is more stubborn?
*humming*

Who hogs the bed?
He does. It’s obscene.

Who wakes up earlier?
He does. It’s REALLY obscene.

Where was your first date?
Heh. We went to Columbia’s steakhouse for his birthday. I had, accidentally, dyed my hair bright fluorescent pink.

Who is more jealous?
Oh definitely me. Have you seen how women react to him? It’s not like guys even look at me.

How long did it take to get serious?
Serious? We're supposed to be serious? How can a relatioship be judged "serious" when it began with "I'd rather kiss a wookie!"

Who eats more?
He does.

Who does the laundry?
If by “doing” the laundry you mean washing, then drying, then actually putting the clothes AWAY, that’d be him. I cannot help it if I some times get distracted, for days, in the middle of a cycle.

Who's better with the computer?
Strangely, given his profession, I am.

Who drives when you are together?
He does; which, really, is just silly. I have only been in one tiny little fender bender that was my fault and that was totally because Courtney Stillman dared me to blow kisses to Jason McKelvey while pulling out of the parking lot.

4 comments:

Wildcat in Indy said...

Ok you need to add me on facebook. Or I will send Chilly to tap tap tap on you.

Amy said...

Chilly is still around? FEAR the Chill -cat

Wildcat in Indy said...

Did you know there is like 30+ pages of Amy D's on facebook?

Wildcat in Indy said...

Did you know there is like 30+ pages of Amy D's on facebook?