Since I last spoke of the "The List" we've managed to cross off several items. But, as so often happens with home repair/improvement, we keep having to add items. Like, when I painted the hallway I removed the lightbulbs from the front entryway light fixture. After I finished painting I replaced the bulbs only to have the fuse blow everytime I turned on the light. So "fix short in fixture" has been added to the list.
An updated List (items in red have been completed):
Kitchen
1. paint ceiling
2. replace fridge
3. replace sink
4. paint utility room
5. touch up pantry paint
6. replace fuse-box
Dining Room
1. replace chandelier
2. touch-up paint
3. touch up trim
4. re-paint ceiling
Hallway/Entryway
1. fix chipped paint
2. paint walls
3. paint trim
4. fix short in light fixture
Living Room
1. touch up paint and trim
2. curtains
Office
1. fix ceiling
2. paint ceiling
Ethan’s room
1. curtains
Boy’s bath
1. finish wallpaper
2. fix tile
3. re-grout floors
Upstairs hall
1. paint walls
2. paint trim
Master bedroom
1. paint ceiling
2. paint trim
3. shades
Master bath
1. paint ceiling
2. paint walls
3. fix/clean molded tile
4. fix shower head
Front yard
1. trim bushes
2. mulch
3. plant flowers
4. remove dead azalea
5. plant bush to hide wires
Back yard
1. repair brick wall
2. dig up bush and replace at wall
3. dig up bush and replace at house
4. fix shed latch
5. replace gate
6. plant flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment