Monday, July 07, 2008

Mark's "Vacation"

Mark had a long weekend. He celebrated by making this trash pile:

That’s bags of yard clippings, and trash from the office, piled on top of an old, HEAVY, TV that is stacked in front of a full trash can full of even more garbage.

He trimmed this tree:
Yes, that is the trimmed version. Be very afraid. We are.

He hung this new light fixture:
Ok, truthfully, he replaced the chandelier over a month ago, but when he did, the cornice fell (totally not his fault, just another engineering marvel *cough* of our home). So this weekend he fixed the cornice. Now I have to repaint the ceiling:


Somewhere he also found time to buy new hubcaps for his car, get a kiddie pool for the boys, make dinner for me, go to the movies with friends, and light fireworks with Ethan watching.

I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted just typing all of that.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, some vacation!