- Brain= FRIED. Seriously, there are days when the most profound statement coming out of my mouth is “Dude”.
- The rock that flew through the window on Monday.
- The mold growing on the outside of the house.
- The mold growing on the inside of the house.
- Too busy looking at the ceilings wondering if that spot up there indicates yet more water damage, or, some random spider that I smooshed three years ago but didn’t clean up.
- Ethan
- Ian
- Puke
- The driving necessity to eat, occasionally
- The big arse wasp, that is still giving me the willies, I had to kill in the house last night. What if there are more? What if they live inside the office- where the computer is?
- Ian keeps unplugging the wires for the router- before he chews on them. Damn mynock
- Sunshine. Outside is GOOD
- Went to return plate to Amy’s house and she invited me in for a glass of wine. Hour and a half later the husband calls wanting to know if I somehow got mugged in the three feet between our front door and Amy’s front door. I giggled hysterically. After one glass of wine. Sad
- Destroying Medieval European civilizations in Medievall II: Total War is more fun than trying to be witty/informative/mildly amusing on the blog
- Trying desperately to avoid the idea that a certain someone will be having a birthday in eight more days. EIGHT DAYS. CANNOT COMPUTE. Brain shutting down……………………………
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Reasons Why I Haven’t Posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Ian!
Post a Comment