Yeah that’s not quite the color combination I had in mind. We’ll see if another coat of red paint at the bottom helps matters. (The trim has to be re-painted as well.)
Oh, and for those blissfully unaware, that carpet under all the plastic sheeting?
BLUE.
Because… yeah. Obviously the person who decorated before me was just as insane. Evidence: the chandelier from hell.
To end on a positive note, though, NO MOLD here, thanks much. That’s a BRAND NEW wall I painted while channeling Betsy Ross.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
The Most Patriotic Dining Room in America
Just in time for Memorial Day: our “remodeled” living room:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My mom amd dad have blue carpet! I never understand why that seems like a good idea at the time. ;)
Ooof. Is that the same color as my dining room, or more red? It looks more red to me.
Hey, I kind of like the patriotic theme, lol. But the blue carpet, umm, yeah, got to go!
Post a Comment