There are three “groups” of friends in my life: my friends, Mark’s friends, and friends of friends. In a happy scenario those three groups merge into a great big bundle of friendship. Kind of like a giant tangled ball of half woven friendship bracelets.
Yeah, sadly, I wrote that while stone cold sober.
The other folks at Shannon and Ernie’s house, however, had good wine along with their yummy food and great companionship. We all passed the puppy around, passed the baby around, chased the four older kids, and tried not to block the view of the football game.
Sadly, I don’t have any pictures of Kennedy in her princess clothes or her brother Ethan (the “other Ethan”- poor child will have a complex after spending all night wondering why that strange woman kept yelling his name and telling him to stay out of things!) in his shiny shows and Superman outfit. I don’t seem to have any pictures of Ernie, either, but I assure you he was there. (Probably off squirting the chicken or walking Sally.)
Click on the picture of the (failed, sadly) chocolate fountain for shots of Ian, Ethan, Mark, Sylvia, Richie, and, of course, Sally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment