Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ian Kenneth


peek a boo
Originally uploaded by redamy.
Ethan ( with help from Daddy and I) would like to announce the arrival of "baby brother". While my blog entry of a few weeks ago said "yes we can wait", apparently the newest Davis man had other ideas.

Ian Kenneth Davis arrived on Thursday May 11, 2006. He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 19inches long.

It was a relatively short 6 hour labor but (not so) little Ian couldn't tolerate all the excitement. He spent a few hours in the neo-natal intensive care unit (NICU) to stablizie his blood sugar, temperature and breathing. We're happy to report that he is a picture of health, now.

Click on the picture of my adorable boys to see more photos.

3 comments:

Amber said...

He's so handsome, as is his big brother! Congratulations!

Cricket said...

Congrats Amy & family!! He is gorgeous. I loved the pics, they brought tears to my eye's. I am so happy for you and so relieved that Ian is here healthy & such a good size :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweetheart!