Wednesday, February 02, 2011

House of Pie

It's COLD here. No, I mean REALLY cold- so cold that school has been canceled for 2 days straight. Also, I've had what the doctor so helpfully termed "either a really bad virus or food poisoning" for about two weeks now, so food is most definitely my enemy.

But if food wasn't so evil, I would be spending all my hours with this:


That's my birthday present: a Breville Personal Pie Maker. It is officially the Best.Gift.Ever. Pictured here are my first attempts at home-made chicken pot pies.


Mark declared them yummy.

As soon as I feel like eating real food again, I'm going to be further experimenting with all manner of things pie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pies! I'm jealous of the pie maker.

Since I am officially a "retiree", doing my sewing business from home, maybe I will do better with birthdays. It is nice to have time to cook again too.

Happy belated birthday, Amy!