Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lena and Rebecca Day One

My cousin Lena and her best fried Rebecca are visiting this week. Yesterday (Wednesday, June 17th) was their first full day in town. We stopped at Wal-Mart to buy a new memory card for Lena’s camera and the goodwill truck to drop off things I donated, before heading to Pearl Street in Boulder. Pearl Street is a downtown pedestrian mall/area filled with kids activities, interesting people to watch, and lots of shops.


Rebecca and Lena



After we played on Pearl Street for an hour and a half we drove over to Chautauqua Park. The boys and I visited the park, with Mark, back in February.

It looks so much different now!










Lena took this shot of Ethan. I LOVE IT.


Ian skinned up his knee on the way down the hill, but it was the only hiccup in an otherwise wonderful day. We came home to relax, play Wii, have a relaxing dinner, and collapse into our beds.

No comments: