To mark this eventful day and pay homage to he who watches over the Empire, a hearty few emulated the priests of Sigmar and removed from their pates all manner of hair.
Apparently the best way to celebrate three years worth of work on a project is to cut off all your hair when it finally “launches”.
Mark’s company, Mythic Entertainment (a division of EA Games), released Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning this past week. It has been a wonderful success and we’re all exhausted from the emotional high we’ve been on.
One of the guys on the team, Randy, had not had a haircut since he got hired. They pruned him on launch day. (Hopefully the video of this will soon be made public.) Mark just decided he needed to remove all the gray hairs the last three years have given him.
The video of Ethan’s response to Daddy’s bald head is still uploading. I’ll send out the link when it is finished.

2 comments:
LOL, I'm sure it would be wrong to comment that he just doesn't look that different?
Anyhoo, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Wow, now I am not the only baldy. =)
Post a Comment