Look, kid, I GET IT. You hate food. You were emotionally, permanently, scarred by the first year of your life where I forced a food you are horribly allergic to down your throat making you vilely ill for hours each day. I get that. I’m swimming in the guilt. See? Pruny fingers!
But kid, so help me God, if you throw that sippy cup against the freshly painted walls ONE MORE TIME…..
If you feed that perfectly edible bit of potato to the dog ONE MORE TIME……….
Oh who am I kidding? Here Ian, have another damn chicken nugget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL, you poor thing! I feel that way at times about Aaron and his non-cheese eating self, but at least it's not that bad!
I don't know what to tell you other than I ate practically nothing besides chicken fingers until I was in college. ;) Now I eat all sorts of things! But, what is it with the sippy cup throwing?? Sophie *loves* to throw her sippy cup. It's like she's in training for the toddler olympics.
Post a Comment